eGPS Pin: Opportunity Costs / Competitive Standards / Relative Value
178. Mark Packard On Entrepreneurial Valuation, Part 1: Value Learning
175. Curt Carlson: Value Creation as a Life Skill
138. Mark McGrath: The Adaptive Entrepreneurial Method: VUCA, OODA, IOT
137. Murray Sabrin’s 7-Point Entrepreneurial Solution to the Medical Care Crisis
Opportunity Cost / Competitive Standards / Relative Value
A customer’s assessment of value potential includes alternative providers and the relative value of alternative choices. Be sure to know and understand competitor value propositions,…
Opportunity cost is an essential tool for entrepreneurs to understand customer value and to make decisions between choices.
108. Per Bylund and Mark Packard: Radically Reshaping Business Thinking via Subjective Value
101. Per Bylund: Silicon Valley Is Bad At Entrepreneurship.
98. Mark Packard’s Empathic Mental Model for Predicting Future Customer Value
Empathy, properly employed, is a robust business tool that smart entrepreneurs use to design winning value propositions. Download The Episode Resource Empathy As A Process…
90. Per Bylund On A New Austrian Business Paradigm: Facilitation Of Value
A Values-Driven Entrepreneur Shares Ten Principles For Success In The Highly Competitive World Of Sports Content.
There are many kinds of entrepreneurs. They are all instigators of win-win arrangements in which customers are served in innovative ways by enterprising individuals and…
73. Mark Packard on the Right Decision Logic for the Customer’s Learning Process
John Tamny On How The Entrepreneurial System Maintains Its Energy And Momentum.
Hunter: John, welcome to Economics for Entrepreneurs. John: Hey Hunter. Thanks for having me on. Hunter: You make economics relevant and interesting and you’ve been…
62. Mark Packard: The Customer’s Value Learning Process
60. Rory Sutherland: How The Austrian Approach Helps Entrepreneurs Multiply Value. It’s Alchemy.
55. Dr. Mark Packard On The Tools You Need To Make The Value Learning Process Work For Your Business
46. 8 Austrian Actions for 2020
Entrepreneurship is action. It’s a process in which the actions of the entrepreneur are decisive. In the final podcast of 2019, we suggest 8 action steps you can…
45. 2019 In Review: Four Principles Of Austrian Economics You Can Usefully Apply To Your Business
In an attenuated Christmas Eve podcast, we highlighted four of the useful principles we covered during 2019. Principle 1: Customer Sovereignty – Which Means Putting…
32. James Beardsley: Seeing the Business World More Clearly
15. Jeremy Vesta On How To Create Differentiated Value In Seemingly Undifferentiated Markets.
13. Per Bylund on Subjective Value
Per Bylund talks to Hunter Hastings about the value-centric model for successful entrepreneurship, and we provide an infographic to help you apply the model to your own…
11. Per Bylund – What Is Competition?
How should entrepreneurs think about the economic concept of competition? Is there anything to learn? Is thinking about the concept useful for entrepreneurs running businesses?…
7. Per Bylund on Opportunity Cost
Hunter Hastings talks with Per Bylund about Opportunity Costs. Why is this important? Because, for entrepreneurs, all costs are opportunity costs; and opportunity costs are the…